Monday, September 28, 2009

Well... I am exhausted!!

The craft shows went well considering the weather. On Saturday, it drizzled a little bit in the morning, but that was it. However, it LOOKED like it was going to rain all day... so that may have prevented some people from attending. The show was from 10-7pm. By 6pm the sun was out!! But not many people were there. I didnt do as well as last year, but did ok!! On Sunday, the forecast was sunny and 75 degrees.. Reality was cloudy (it looked like it was going to rain) and 60 degrees. They were so wrong about the forecast. So I am sure that many people didn't come out because of the weather. This craft show isn't the best.. I know that going in. Every year the vendors and the crowd gets smaller. They are trying to bring it back (it used to huge). I did alright considering the crowd size. Of course, my biggest customer was my mom!! I am very tired from standing all weekend.. but now I need to clean my house (especially my craft room... looks like a tornado went through it), and then put my left overs on Etsy and ArtFire. If you are interested in buying anything that I have featured on my blog in the past couple weeks, just shoot me an email. I will not be putting on Etsy or Artfire the post it notes, Halloween treats, or any of the little things...Off to clean.... have a great day!

6 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

I love all your creations. I can't wait to visit your etsy store to see what you have left over!!

I'm so over this 100 degree weather near my house. I'm hoping for the rain!

Lani said...

Stopping by from sits! Your designs are beautiful!

Please stop by the Blog For A Cure blog party at www.whoknewreviews.blogspot.com! Great way to gain readers, win some prizes and support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Aw, sorry that it wasn't as great as you'd hoped for. Good luck with the cleaning!

Unknown said...

Sorry that the craft fair wasn't as good as you had hoped. Strange how the weather forecasts can sometimes be soo off!

Stopping by from SITS!!

Jenn Embry said...

Sorry things didn't work out like you had hoped. How rude of mother nature not to cooperate with you on the weather! Good luck getting your room reorganized!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful, supportive mom you have! You are so blessed!