Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Altered Paperclips and Binder Clips

Who would have thought that office supplies would make the cutest bookmarks or photoholders? These are HUGE sellers at craft shows. All the kids love them. These are Halloween bookmarks.


These are altered binder clips. You just slip a picture into the top of the clip and it will hold. Very cute way to display your favorite picture.


This is my last week to get ready for my craft shows. They are this weekend. I can't believe it is almost here!! The rest of my entries this week will be about items in my craft show... hope you don't mind!!

4 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

Very cute. My son loves to read, maybe I'll make some for him. IDK, I do have left over supplies.

gale said...

Oh how cute. I love the picture clips-what a neat idea.

Cassie_lu said...

cute clips. and a great idea for use of scraps.

Jenn Embry said...

The giant paper clip bookmarks haven't sold too well at my shows, but magnets made out of the glass pebbles and also the binder clips sell so fast I can't keep them in stock! These are too cute. BTW, Sam's Club is the cheapest place I have found for binder clips. Good luck with your show. I hope you don't get rained on!