Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Halloween Treat boxes

I made these cute Halloween boxes using Stampin Up!'s fancy favor box die. I cut the die using my Big Shot. It was so easy to put together. Inside is a bag of candy (Tootsie rolls, starburst, dots.. candy that won't melt at the craft shows)in a cello bag, tied with a ribbon. There is only 8 days left until my craft show weekend. I am in 2 different ones: one on Saturday (Lebanon Applefest) and one on Sunday (Sharonville). If you live near Cincinnati, stop by and see me. I would love to meet you!!

 


HUGE sale tomorrow in my Etsy and Art Fire shops.... it will be my birthday and the discount will be my AGE! So I hope you are ready to shop.... this deal will not be back for awhile!! Have a great day! Beth
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lisa Anne said...

They look amazing. I wish I was going to your shows to buy them!!

Jennifer Schmidt said...

These are just adorable!! I'm getting so excited for the arrival of fall/Halloween/the holidays :)
Best of luck at the shows!

gale said...

Those are so cute!! I love all this halloween stuff you're making.

The Mama Monkey said...

What a wonderful idea! These are darling! I know my kids would love them!

Happy Birthday to you!! Enjoy your day!

Naomi said...

I am lovin' these boxes! Great job!