Friday, August 14, 2009

Soccer season is among us!!




Both of my kids have started soccer. I just got these soccer stamps from Rubbernecker stamp company. They are really cute!! So I decided to make 2 birthday cards (a boy and girl) and a Soccer star chipboard scrapbook. I just posted them on Etsy.
My shot went well today. My neck is sore, but that is normal. We have a full house tonight. We are babysitting my brother's kids... 4, 2,and 1. So we have 5 kids now 6 and under!! Not much crafting being done tonight!! We only have them until 1 pm tomorrow! Enjoy your night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cards. I lovc ehte little soccer players.

I feel ya on all the little ones. I have 7 kids, 2,3,6,8,10, 17, and 23 and my friends daughter and her two kids just moved in with me a few weeks ago so I also have a 1 year old, another 3 year old, and a 21 year old. It is fun though and never boring.

Beth Jacobs said...

WOW!! You are busy!!! I am sure it is never boring. Luckily, they are really good kids. Although they didn't go to sleep until 10:30 and were up at 5:30!!

JennyMac said...

These are adorable!

Happy Saturday Sharefest a la SITS.

Susana said...

Just stopping by from SITS!

Happy Saturday Sharefest--I love Stampin' Up too and have participated in lots of their classes through a local demonstrator for years now.

You make some adorable things--Off to visit your Etsy shop now!