Friday, August 28, 2009

2 more wedding pages done!!

Last night I finished up 2 more wedding pages for my sample album. Here they are:




I used glitter chipboard on the word "cake" which really makes it pop off the page. I cut the word "bride" out with my Quickutz silhouette machine. I used the font "cheri" which is one of my favorite fonts. Then I used 3-d flowers to embellish the pages. Other embellishments I used are the 3-d wedding cake and a flourish which I cut from my silhouette as well!!
I hope that everyone has a great friday. I am going to the Creed concert tonight with my husband and friends!! I can't wait!!

9 comments:

scubasubie said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! It looks fantastic. If I ever get married will you do my book? :)

The Mama Monkey said...

Beautiful! Love the whimsical bride font, too!

Have fun at the concert! I am jealous!

CathyRose said...

The album looks beautiful. I love the black BG's. They make the photos really stand out!

Cassie_lu said...

great job on those two pages.

gale said...

Beautiful layouts and gorgeous pictures!!

Maggie said...

Fun scrap pages....I wish I had snaps from my wedding....the camera was broken and we didn't know it!

Kirstin said...

lovely pages!

Naomi said...

These are beautiful wedding pages! Love the cake page!

Veronica Z said...

Oh my goodness your pages are beautiful! I love your color scheme! TYFS!