Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gratitude

I hope that everyone is enjoying their Saturday.
Here is the other card that I made using the Stampin Up set Fifth Avenue Floral set. It is a pretty simple card. I really like the blue with the soft suede color.

Here is a thinking of You card. I made it using bright, cheerful colors so that it can brighten someone's day!!

Both of these cards will listed in my Etsy shop. I am going to be in a couple craft shows in 5 weeks. I have sooo much work to do!! ****If you were going to my craft show, what would you hope (or want) to see there??? ****

10 comments:

Tasha said...

These are both gorgeous hun! I think my fave is definatly the first one, simple and elegant!
Hugs
Tash (inky one's)

Anonymous said...

Both of these are super pretty but I love the second one. So pretty and bright.

Caitlin said...

That first card is so elegant! I love the rose

Jennifer Schmidt said...

Love these cards! The first one is gorgeous with its beautiful simplicity and fabulous color scheme and the second is so bright and cheery! Great job :)

Louise F NZ said...

These are great, love them both even though they are totally different!

nomadcraftsetc said...

Your cards are awesome! I love your work~

Veronica Z said...

Beautiful cards! I finally broke down and ordered the Manhatten Floral stamp set. Your card is so very pretty! The second card is awesome also. I love the bright fun colors, and you did a fantastic job with coloring the flowers!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Love that 5th Ave set and the brown with the blue looks gorgeous!

How is your back doing after the injections? I hope you are getting some relief!

Naomi said...

The 5th Ave floral card looks great!!!! Soft Suede and blue/greens tend to look wonderful together. It's clean, simple, perfect. Such a contrast to the bright card below it, but I love them both!

gale said...

Nice cards and totally different from each other! The gratitude card is so pretty and elegant. I love the bright cheery colors in the thinking of you card.