Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Soccer Premade Scrapbook Word Album

Hey everyone.. I hope that your Tuesday has been great. The past 2 days I have been working on something new: Word shaped Scrapbooks. They are really fun to make and really easy. My cricut does most of the work. Today I am going to show you the first one that I made: SOCCER.




This specific one is for a girl, however I can custom make one for a boy or use specific team colors. Check it out in my Etsy shop
Tomorrow I will be showing you another word album. It will be perfect for all your birthday party pictures!! Stay tuned........................

4 comments:

scubasubie said...

Sweet album! I love those word albums. You did an awesome job.

Michelle VP said...

So clever and creative! :)

=o) kel said...

sooooo cute!! i knew these kinds of albums were possible but i'm so bad with the bug... i need to go play and figure out what kinds of cute things i can do with it now!!!

lovies, =o) kel

gale said...

Nice scrapbook! Someone is going to be loving that!