Thursday, March 4, 2010

Premade Easter Word Scrapbook

Here is my Easter word Scrapbook. I need to thank Dan at My Crafty Files who custom made the Easter Word Book SVG file for me. If you dont know what an SVG file is, it is a file that you can download and then cut out using your Cricut machine. You also have to have to Sure Cuts A Lot program. It is awesome... you don't have to spend all your money on cartridges... there are tons of free SVG files on the internet and you can also purchase some for not very much money!! Anyway thanks Dan for helping me out!! Here is the completed album:





I used a lot of fun 3-D Easter embellishments. They really pop off the page. Check it out in my Etsy shop.
Tomorrow I will be showing you a bachelorette scrapbook that I will be finishing up today. I hope that you have a great Thursday!!!!

4 comments:

gale said...

Wow amazing!! This is gorgeous with all the details. Great job!!

Michelle VP said...

What a lot of details! Love it! :)

Veronica Z said...

SO very cute!

Naomi said...

I LOVE making these. I have done several spelling BABY for friends baby showers, but I cut it all by hand, I don't have a cricut. This is really great. Nice job on the details!