Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Onesie Shaped Baby Cards

We have had even more snow this week. We got 10 inches Monday and Tuesday. The kids finally went back to school today.

I have seen these onesie shaped cards on other websites and thought they were so cute!! I had to try one (or two)... I couldn't just make a boy one, had to make a girl one too! It is a good thing that I have know A LOT of people (6) having babies soon. Now I have an excuse to make these really cute cards. Have you made any shaped cards? If so, what shape? I would love to try other ones out!!! Have a great night!


4 comments:

scubasubie said...

Bring some of that snow over here. We are in DESPERATE need of snow over here. Cute onsies. I love the non-traditional shape. very original.

Finding Charm said...

Love these! Sent the link to my friend who is having a little boy early summer. Thanks for sharing!

gale said...

These are adorable. Great idea to use a onesie shape.

Naomi said...

Who wouldn't love these? I love the shaped cards!!!