Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birthday card, Thank you Card, Baby Bee card, all Papertrey INK

I had a productive morning!! I made 3 cards!!! I am loving this set from Papertrey Ink: Baby Button Bits. As you can see, I used the cupcake stamp for a thank you card and a birthday card... so the set can be very versatile!!! My favorite card out of these 3 is the baby bee one!!! I found this yellow and white gingham paper in my stash and thought it would be perfect for this card!! I added glitter to the wings to make them sparkle!



I cannot believe that tomorrow is already Friday!!!! We are supposed to get another round of snow Sunday night.... so we may be looking at another snow day.
I am in the midst of designing my stamp/scrapbook room!! We are looking at using kitchen cabinets as part of the design. I have 2 pretty big walls that I can use. I already have my work table. I got it last year at IKEA. We used 2 bookcases and a kitchen counter.. I love it!!! However, I have so much stuff and need more storage.
Do you have your own space? If so, I would LOVE to see pictures... I need ideas. Thanks... Have a great weekend!!!!

10 comments:

scubasubie said...

Oh cool. I like the craft cs background with a strip of designer paper. It's very elegant and classy and simple.

gale said...

These are so cute!! I love the bee card even though I usually gravitate to the cupcakes. lol

=o) kel said...

that yellow gingham is PERFECT for the bee card! love it!!

lovies, =o) kel

Unknown said...

Cute cards! The baby one is my favorite. I love the black, white and yellow.

The Mama Monkey said...

I love these! I was just on PTI in fact drooling over the new sets! I love their button sets! So cute and yes, that gingham paper was meant to be with that bee!

Rebecha said...

I'm trying so hard to stick to my crafting budget and resist these PTI goodies, but this is the third blog I've visited this morning that showcases this cute Button Bits stuff. I love all three cards.

A Fellow Busy Bee,
Rebecha

Naomi said...

The baby bee is card is wonderful! I love that it's unisex! Cute cupcake cards, too! Lovin the craft paper! Good luck with the snow. Ours just melted and I am in shorts/t with flip flops today...such is NC weather:)

Deb S. said...

I love all of these, especially the little baby bee one! You can probably tell by my blog that I love all the PTI goodies as well! Fabulous cards! :)

Alison said...

I love Papertrey! That bee card is so cute!!

Jenn Embry said...

Ooh I love all three....but you are right...that bee card is just adorable. The yellow gingham paper just really looks fab with the little bee.