Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Grandparents Scrapbook Album

Hey everyone.... So sorry that it has been so long since I have posted. I returned from Hilton Head on Saturday night and just have been trying to get all the laundry finished, decorating for Christmas (a little bit), starting some Christmas scrapbook orders, and stuff like that... busy time of year. I was supposed to have my discogram today... but they rescheduled it for Thursday... I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 AM... not looking forward to it!!
My sister in law wanted to give her in laws a scrapbook of her kids for Christmas. I created an alphabet scrapbook that spells out "Grandchildren" Each page represents a letter in the word Grandchildren. Since there are 20 pages, I added layouts of just the kids and a poem about grandparents on the opening page. Here are some sample pages:







This would make a great Christmas present for any grandparent!!! What are you doing to get ready for the holiday season?

3 comments:

scubasubie said...

What great x-mas gift idea, or even a birthday gift. I'm currently working on my mom's wedding album.

Emily said...

Beth, what a terrific gift for grandparents! Love your layouts and that great poem you started off with. Very clever:))

gale said...

Great layouts-Love the idea of spelling the word!