Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Craft show goodies

I did ok last night at the vendor fair. It was the school's first one, so the crowd could have been bigger. However, I still had fun and got to meet a lot of new people! Here are the top sellers:

Rudolph's Spares: tins filled with M&M's. I got this idea from Kerry at Kerry's Paper Crafts.




Grinch Pills: baggies filled with Green M&Ms. I got this idea from Splitcoaststampers.


Reindeer Food: this is just dry oatmeal with glitter.



I have found that people like to buy things that are $5 or less (especially the little kids)... I have a craft show on Saturday and I am just going to focus on making more reindeer food, grinch pills, and rudolph's spares.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Lots of cute ideas Beth! Love the little reindeer food. Good luck with the Saturday show.

gale said...

Really cute projects!! Good luck on your upcoming show!

Laurel said...

Cute! Thanks for visiting my blog. The PTI I used on my notecard set is Damask Designs and Mega Mixed Messages

Tlbran said...

These are so cute! Good luck