Monday, June 7, 2010

Groovy Cupcake Wrappers and Toppers

Good morning... Today I am going to show you some more cupcake wrappers and toppers. One of these days I will get back to making some cards :)! My daughter is almost 8 and she LOVES peace signs... if you go to any store for girls' this age.. everything is peace signs!! I saw this paper and HAD to buy it!!! Isn't it adorable??






These would be a perfect for a tween or teen birthday party!! Check out my website for more details: Inkredible Creations Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Jenn Embry said...

These are so cool. My girls would absolutely love these...they are totally into the peace signs and especially if paired with bright colors.

Ronnie said...

Totally awesome!!! and how fun are these going to be....Ronnie

gale said...

So cute. I love cupcake wrappers.

Naomi said...

These are really cool! Very groovy:) I love all the of cupcake accessories you have been making! So clever!