Friday, October 30, 2009

I am there for YOU!! card

Here is another Papertrey Ink card using the Everyday Button Bits set. Can you tell that I love this set? On Sunday, I will be showing you 2 cards using the Holiday Button Bits set.. it is a really cute set.

Update on my neck. I have to have a discography, where they shoot dye into my discs in my neck to figure out which one is causing the pain. I will have to do this 2 times. They say it can be very painful. Has anyone had this done or know anyone that has? I am really nervous about it! It will probably be the week of the 9th.
I hope that everyone has a great Halloween. Pretty busy day tomorrow, so probably no post. Happy Halloween!!

5 comments:

Veronica Z said...

Love it! I can see why you love it to! Buttons are one of my favorite embellies to use. Can't wait to see your Holiday Button bits cards!

Cassie_lu said...

what a bright and cherry card

CathyRose said...

I love buttons and this card is adorable!

gale said...

So cute-love the button flowers.

Naomi said...

Love the DSP, I actually have that and need to pull it back out! This button set looks cool, I can't wait to see you do more with it!

I don't know anyone who has had the test you are referring to. My Dad has had several back operations, I will have to ask, but I don't think he did this test. Can they not see it on a detailed MRI? I know exactly which two discs are herniated for when I decide to do surgery. I am sure you must have already done all that, too. I hope it goes well, let us know!